Wednesday, February 13, 2008

About Love

Love is the deepest feeling to someone who is very special. However love is not always about good things, sometimes it can be hurt too. In a relationship we also need have respect, sacrifice, faith, and loyalty to prove our feeling. So for me, love is the best we can give to someone with our pure heart. However I still don’t have a perfect love in my life. The person would be my perfect love is she should love me the way I am, loyal, and belief in the same God. She doesn’t have to beautiful, but at least she is a good looking. In addition, maybe she must love my family too. Deal breaker for me if she cheats to another man, it’s mean she doesn’t love and give respect to me. Fortunately I never have this kind of experience. Talk about valentine it reminds me to my ex-girlfriend, the one and only until now, because our relationship broke in February 2004. Although she is not perfect, she means a lot to me. I learn many things from her and she is still my best friend until now. For now, my valentine is for my family and all my friends. I hope one day I can find someone who will be my soul mate. So HAPPY VALENTINE everyone…

1 comment:

Azimi Advanced Composition said...

Marvin, I completely agree with you: we need to have respect, to sacrifice, have faith, and loyalty which ultimately proves our feeling. When I read what you wrote about the deal breaker, I really agree with that too. Cheating is breaking the trust between two people. Thanks for sharing!
Mrs. Azimi